MEET THE STALLIONS
You can see some stallions standing at Shadai Stallion Station. You can also visit the grave of Japanese super star Deep Impact, champion sire King Kamehameha, and Tokai Teio, Japanese Derby winner in 1991.
Showing depend on the health, weather, and daily activities of our stallions. Please be aware of late cancellation during breeding season through Feburary to July.
- Please keep it down during visiting our farm.
- Photos are encouraged, but please refrain from using flash photography.
- Please do not enter the restricted area.
- Please take your rubbish with you.
- Please make sure that gift shop and toilet are closed.
Available Stallions on February
Showing depended on the weather and daily activities of our stallions.
275 Hayaktia-Genbu, Abira-cho, Yufutsu-gun, Hokkaido 059-1432
View on Google Maps.